1. Jason Momoa has two children with his long-time girlfriend Lisa Bonet.
2. This may freak some parents out, but Thomas Brodie-Sangster — who you haven’t seen any of in Game of Thrones yet, but who has a major role in season three as Jojen Reed — is not only the cousin of Hugh Grant, but he’s the voice of Ferb in Phineas and Ferb, so you can think about that when you see him in Sunday night’s episode. He was also the little kid in Love, Actually.
3. You didn’t see much of him in Harry Potter, although his name is very famliar, but Stephen Dillane (Stannis Baratheon) is the real-life father of Frank Dillane, who played Tom Riddle.
4. It is so weird, but Mark Addy — who plays Robert Baratheon — is most recognizable outside of Game of Thrones as the fat guy in The Full Monty.
5. Oona Chaplin, who plays Robb Stark’s new bride, Talisa Maegyr, is the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin. CRAZY.
6. Also crazy, Harry Lloyd — who plays Viserys Targaryen — is the great-great grandson of Charles Dickens.
7. Ian Whyte — who played Gregor Clegan — was also the stunt double for Madame Maxine in Harry Potter. Seriously.